Tuesday, August 24, 2010

God or god?

Since when has God become god? More and more in print god is replacing God. I have seen it online, in books, magazines and other publications. I guess it shouldn't be surprising since God has been edged out of public places, schools and lives. Now He's being shorted His Own Name?

When someone thanks God, I assume they mean the God of Christianity and Judaism. When I read 'I thank god for her' am I to assume that this person worships the god of .. what? Money, fairydust, botox? Because that is what I think.

This minimization of God is happening far too frequently to be chalked up to typographical errors. Isn't it time for us to take a stand and take back our country? For far too long the atheists and others have slowly erased God from our country. They do not have the right to take God's Own Name from Him!

Has anyone else noticed this?

No comments: